Friday 30 January 2009

MLab Management 2.0 conference

 

 

I've posted previously on management 2.0 and this week had an opportunity to attend a Management Innovation Lab event on the subject.

The video shows LBS Professor Julian Birkinshaw opening the event, and I'll be posting on some of the other sessions shortly.  It was a great event, so I've got a lot to reflect and then post upon.

My only criticism would be that the conference was delivered in a very 1.0 way, but then I suppose that suited the audience.  Even though these 200 people were there to learn about management 2.0 (which as Julian describes, is emerging as a result of changing workforce expectations, supported by Gen Y, and changing technological capabilities, ie web 2.0), only one other person other than me was tweating on the event.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training - Writing
  • Human Capital - Social Capital  - Organisation Capital
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I'll put them up for you)