Sunday 3 January 2010

The January 3rd Leadership Development Carnival: Best of 2009 Edition

 

LD Carnival   The best of 2009 leadership posts carnival has been published at Dan McCarthy’s Great Leadership blog.

The carnival includes my post on Visa Europe, but my favourite of the 50 that are included is a great collection of resources 100 Lectures Every Leader Should Listen To from Online Classes.org.

Do have a look at these and check out all the other great posts as well.

 

 

  • Consulting  - Research - Speaking  -  Training -  Writing
  • Strategy   -  Team development  -  Web 2.0  -  Change
  • Contact  me to  create  more  value  for  your  business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com

    .

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I'll put them up for you)