Thursday 8 September 2011

#SWConf interview with David Christopher / Oracle and StopThinkSocial

 

   One of the wonderful things about chairing conferences is that you often get to spend additional time with some of the speakers before and during the event.

On 1st November, I’m going to be chairing the Social Workplace Conference in London (one of very, very few 2.0 / social business events held in the UK) and I’m going to be talking to several of the people who are going to be speaking at it.

I had the first of these conversations yesterday – with David Christopher, who is Social Media Business Lead at Oracle, and also does his own thing at StopThinkSocial.

Here’s the video of the interview.  If you’re interested in social business / enterprise 2.0, I think you’ll find it an interesting view:

 

 

 

You can find out more about the Social Workplace Conference at http://www.crexia.com/conferences/social-workplace.

 

 

  • Consulting  - Research - Speaking  -  Training -  Writing
  • Strategy   -  Team development  -  Web 2.0  -  Change
  • Contact  me to  create  more  value  for  your  business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I'll put them up for you)