Monday 13 July 2009

HR web 2.0 applications / Resources

 

       I’ve been asked by a contact of mine to suggest some resources for information on companies using web 2.0 applications within HR ie for recruitment, learning, engagement etc.

This is my short list.  Any suggestions – what have I missed?

 

General:

Bertrand Duperrin’s Notepad

Michael Specht

Steve Boese’s HR Technology

Learning on the Leading Edge

Knowledge Infusion Centre of Excellence

Strategic HCM

Talking HR

Bill Kutik Radio Show

Matt Lafata

 

Recruitment:

ERE

Sirona Says

Recruitment 2.0

HR Capitalist

Fistful of Talent

Jessica Lee Writes

Marenated

Human Capitalist

All Abord

 

Learning:

New Learning Playbook

Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies

Clive on Learning

Dare to Share

 

Engagement / Communications / Employer branding (I've not included things like FIR that relate to broader uses for communication):

Melcrum

Polly Pearson

 

 

As well as the above blogs and podcasts, there are a few print reports that I will also suggest may be useful, for example, the latest CIPD report.  Again, any others?

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

Graphic: http://creatr.cc/creatr/ 

ypdnv5wsz4

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I'll put them up for you)