Friday 3 February 2012

My Enterprise 2.0 Summit Schedule

 

       I’ll starting to really look forward to the Enterprise 2.0 Summit in Paris next week now.  I’ll be blogging and tweeting on quite a few of the sessions which you can follow via my id @joningham or by following the conference hashtag #e20s.

I thought it might help to let you know which of the sessions I’ll hopefully be attending (though I may change my mind).  Interestingly, though I’d assumed most my sessions would be in the ‘organisational excellence’, most of these are in the ‘project management’ one – perhaps because this is the area I understand least (and I may have to suggest speaking in the organisational / similar area in the summit next year).

All times CET:

 

Tuesday 7th February

    09:30 - 11:00 Understanding the Social Business Excellence: Rawn Shah, IBM; Yves CaseauExecutive, Bouygues Telecom

    I’ve met Rawn a couple of times in Boston and Santa Clara and I think he’s one of the most insightful people working in this area – so really look forward to this.  Expect more debate about the meaning of social business!

      .

      11:30 - 12:20 Social Maturity Strategies: Frédèric Charles, Lyonnaise des Eaux; Anu Elmer, Swiss Reinsurance Company; Joachim Niemeier, University of Stuttgart; Alexander Richter, Cooperation Systems Center Munich; Luis Suarez, IBM Spain

      This is another key session for me – I’ve talked to Anu before, and met Luis quite a few times, including in Milan last year (and also over a projector screen from Gran Canaria).  And I think the idea of tailoring approaches to different contexts is an absolutely key one in 2.0 implementations.

      .

      13:40 - 14:30 Community & Engagement Management: Joanna Walczak, Lecko; Jerome Colombe, Alcatel-Lucent; Jon Mell, IBM; Björn Negelman, n:sight / Kongress Media

      Should be some good ideas in this session.  I personally believe there are more important benefits of community than engagement, but the connection is a very solid one too.

        .

        14:40 - 15:30 Leveraging the Social Business Deployment: Johan Lybaert, Cegeka; Ludovic Dubost. xWiki; Mark Masterson, CSC Computer Sciences Limited

        ‘Challenges the correlation of adoption and deployment’ – No idea what this is supposed to be about, but look forward to finding out.

          .

          16:00 - 16:40 Realizing an Enterprise-Wide Assessment: Patrick Rumpel Abteilungsleiter, Allianz Deutschland; Michael Wegscheider, Allianz Deutschland; Lee Provoost, Dachis Group

          More challenging correlations in this one.  I met Lee briefly as he was a panel member in the Social Workplace conference I chaired last year, and look forward to hearing more…

          However, I might change my mind on this one and go and see Cordellia Krooss from BASF, who I saw in Milan last year, and others – speaking about the role of the Enterprise 2.0 Manager.

            .

            16:50 - 18:30 On the Road to the Model of the Social Enterprise: Richard Collin, Grenoble Ecole de Management; Jean-Christophe Kugler, Renault

            .

            Wednesday 8th February

            08:50 - 09:40 Models for the Social Business Transformation, Nicolas Rolland, Danone; Jerome Colombe, Alcatel-Lucent; Luis Suarez,IBM Spain

            I’ve come across Nicholas’ work quite a few times but have never met / heard him before so am really looking forward to this.

            Shame though that I’ll miss two of the best speakers in 2.0: Bertrand Duperrin and Emanuele Quintarelli

            .

            09:50 - 10:40 Defining the Social Business Analytics: Peter Kim, Dachis Group; Guillaume, LECKO; Alexander Richter, Cooperation Systems Center Munich

              A quickly changing area, so looking forward to this one too..

              .

              11:10 - 11:30 Dundu - The philosophy that can change a group: Fabian SeewaldDirector, Dundu-Teambuilding

              DUNDU???

              .

              11:30 - 12:40 Interactive Roundtables: Jane McConnell, Frédéric Williquet, Fabian Seewald, Bertrand Duperrin, Jean-François Ayel, Björn Negelmann

                More DUNDU

                ..

                14:00 - 15:00 Future Roadmap of Social Business Technology: Ludovic Dubost, xWiki; Tarik Lebtahi, Dassault Systemes; Dennis O'Malley, Moxie Software; Sunny Paris, YOOLINK; Thomas Pich, blogSpirit; Stefano Pogliani, IBM France; Christophe Routhieau, blueKiwi

                .

                15:00 - 16:15 Next-Generation Eco-System and its key success factors: Dion Hinchcliffe, Dachis Group

                I’ve seen Dion present the same presentation a couple of times, so we’ll have to see about this – I might have a look at what else is on in Paris…

                ..

                Anyway, I hope readers of this blog will follow along with at least some of the sessions – or that I may even see you in Paris next week!

                To register, visit here, and use the booking code 20ambassadorji for a 10% discount on the current registration fee.  There are still also some reduced, special prices for ‘consultants’, defined as freelancers and staff members of consulting firms with 20 employees or less.

                 

                 

                • Consulting  - Research - Speaking  -  Training -  Writing
                • Strategy   -  Team development  -  Web 2.0  -  Change
                • Contact  me to  create  more  value  for  your  business
                • jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com

                .

                No comments:

                Post a Comment

                Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I'll put them up for you)