Monday 3 October 2011

#SWConf interview with Mark Morrell, Intranet Pioneer

 

   My second interview in a series of conversations leading up to the Social Workplace Conference on 1st November has been with Mark Morrell, Intranet Pioneer, and previously intranet manager at BT.

Mark talks about his experience at BT and since, working independently.  I think he offers some useful tips, so do view the video, and come along to see more at the conference next month!

 

 

 

Also see #SWConf interview with David Christopher / Oracle and StopThinkSocial

 

 

  • Consulting  - Research - Speaking  -  Training -  Writing
  • Strategy   -  Team development  -  Web 2.0  -  Change
  • Contact  me to  create  more  value  for  your  business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I'll put them up for you)