Wednesday 16 June 2010

Enterprise 2.0 tweet-up

 

   I’ve still got to catch up on my blog posts from the last two days, but I will post now on what’s been, as usual for me, the most important event: the tweet-up (I’ll get on photoshop when I get home):

 

DSCN2374

Here’s:

 

DSCN2375

 

I could say this is anyone, I know, but trust me, this is:

  • @dankeldsen – information architect
  • @marciamarcia – Marcia Conner, author of the forthcoming book Social Learning
  • Me

 

DSCN2377

 

  • Matthew and me at the Barking Crab.

 

Thanks to Rachel @rhappe and the Community Roundtable for the inivite.

 

Coming up:

  • More posts from the conference on Social Advantage: http://bit.ly/e20conf
  • A live blog on the HR 2.0 session (we should really just play a recording of mine and Matthew’s conversation last night) at Strategic HCM: http://bit.ly/hr20posts

 

 

  • Consulting  - Research - Speaking  -  Training -  Writing
  • Strategy   -  Team development  -  Web 2.0  -  Change
  • Contact  me to  create  more  value  for  your  business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] social [dash] advantage [dot] com

.

1 comment:

  1. Great to meet you last night Jon - thanks for joining us at the panel and the tweet-up. Looking at your photos, I can't believe how many people I missed!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I'll put them up for you)